About SNAC International
Who We Are
SNAC International is the international trade association of the snack industry, representing snack manufacturers and suppliers. "SNAC" stands for snacking, nutrition, and convenience–three key elements research shows reflect the habits of today's consumer. Founded in 1937, and most recently known as the Snack Food Association (SFA), SNAC International represents over 400 companies worldwide. SNAC International business membership includes–but is not limited to–manufacturers of potato chips, tortilla chips, cereal snacks, pretzels, popcorn, cheese snacks, snack crackers, meat snacks, pork rinds, snack nuts, party mix, corn snacks, pellet snacks, fruit snacks, snack bars, granola, snack cakes, cookies and various other snacks.
Learn about our new brand as SNAC International by watching the video below.
SNAC International’s Mission is to create resources which fuel and reinforce value for its members by offering services and relationship building forums for members in support of industry growth and dynamic relevance.
The Three Pillars of SNAC International Membership:
SNAC International accomplishes its mission through these three pillars: government relations, education, and networking access.
- Serves as the voice for the snack industry before government
- Researches and compiles annual snack industry sales and consumer data
- Provides a positive industry voice to the national, local, and trade media
- Educates members on technological advances in equipment and raw ingredients, and on consumer trends pertaining to the snack industry
- Educates members on key food safety regulations through annual programs and interactive online trainings
- Hosts the world’s premier trade show devoted exclusively to the snack industry’s manufacturers and suppliers
- Provides technical support to its members through direct assistance, videos, seminars and publications
- Creates networking opportunities between the industry’s manufacturers, marketers, and suppliers to foster relationship building, collaboration, and growth